Saturday 24 July 2010

Artist in residence




Hello! I’m Olivia Dale and I will be working with the National Trust as their artist in residence for the next 12 months. Having recently graduated from University College Falmouth this is a great opportunity for me to further my career in Marine and Natural History Photography and I am looking forward to seeing what’s to come.

During the year I will be working with the team to photograph various events and activities as well as recording how the environment changes over time. I will also be running nature photography courses to budding photographers giving tips and ideas to improve their skills!

I will be recording my journey at the National Trust on this blog to reflect my experiences over the year, so watch this space!

Olivia

www.oliviadale.co.uk

liv_dale@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Olivia

    Will you also be using Twitter, at least to direct traffic to this blog?

    I'd like to follow your exploits for two reasons - you're one of our graduates, and we live on the Lizard Peninsula.

    All the best,
    Paul Inman
    Director, School of Media, UCF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I will be using Twitter, I have just got it
    up and running so it is a bit blank at the moment.
    http://twitter.com/oliviadalephoto
    Thank you for your interest,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *